Chilton, Wisconsin

Records Request

All requests for police reports, record checks and accident reports must be done Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 8 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. and Tuesday and Thursday 8 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.

All reports that are criminal referral reports must be requested at the Calumet County District Attorney's Office at Calumet County Courthouse (206 Court St.)

For any questions concerning record requests, please call (920) 849-4855 Extension 309.

<Chief's Message><Officers><Records Request><Recreational Fires><Winter Parking Rules><Links><FAQs>

HOME | CITY GOVERNMENT | City Departments | Quotes - BIDS - Equipment For Sale | Residents | Events | Municipal Codes | Chilton Public Library | Jobs Available | Contact Us | Disclaimer | FAQ | Chilton Housing Authority
Printer-friendly Version